Conduct of an in-country research on labor law and implementation around the following issues: Freedom of association, forced labor, child labor, discrimination and equality and conditions of work (health and safety, wages, hours and sexual harassment), government capacity (inspections, labor courts and corruption), NGO capacity, freedom of association in EPZs and foreign contract labor.
The services provided included:
- Auditing of country legislation
- Gathering and analysis of any newly available in-country data and documents on labor protections in Greece.
- Research in sources as libraries, websites, government publications, NGO publications, or other published documents.
- Conduct of a set of targeted interviews with labor experts
- Record of new information in a report